Struny a píšťaly současně

5. September 2021 at 18:00
Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary
Vranov nad Dyjí

World premiere of the composition "Dozrávání" by Anton Aslamas and the composition "…a světlo věčné ať mu svítí" by composer Michaela Pálka Plachká

Facebook Event

Performers

  • David Pokorný (CZ) – violin
  • Alexej Aslamas – violin
  • Kateřina Málková (CZ) – organ
  • Michaela Pálka Plachká – composer

Admission

vstupné dobrovolné

Programme

Johann Pachelbel
(1653–1706)
Toccata in C
Jean-Marie Leclair
(1697–1764)
Sonáta pro 2 housle e moll op. 3 č. 5
Jean-Marie Leclair
(1697–1764)
Allegro ma poco - Gavotta grazioso – Presto
Johann Sebastian Bach
(1684–1750)
3 dvouhlasé invence (BWV 773, 785, 776)
Johann Jacob Froberger
(1616–1667)
Toccata VI "Da sonarsi alla Levatione"
Anton Aslamas
(*1988)
„Dozrávání“ pro dvoje housle a varhany
světová premiéra
Johann Sebastian Bach
(1684–1750)
Preludium a fuga in d BWV 554
Michaela Pálka Plachká
(*1981)
„…a světlo věčné ať mu svítí“
světová premiéra
Sergej Prokofjev
(1891–1953)
Sonáta pro dvoje housle op. 56 Andante cantabile – Allegro – Commodo (quasi Allegretto) – Allegro con brio

Location

The Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary is a parish church in the Roman Catholic parish of Vranov nad Dyjí, located in the centre of Vranov nad Dyjí. It is a late Romanesque building later rebuilt in Gothic style. The church is protected as a cultural monument of the Czech Republic. The church was built in the first half of the 13th century and later on it was further expanded; the church in its original form was plundered by the Swedes in 1645 and only the foundations of the church remain, which are preserved in the foundations of the walls of the present church. The church was rebuilt in 1685 with the support of the noble family of Althann, which continued to support the church in the following years. Among other things, Countess Maria Anna Althann donated an altarpiece of the Virgin Mary to the church. Around 1700 the nave was vaulted, the original tower was demolished around 1720 and a new brick tower was built in 1720. In 1767 the roof was repaired and in 1778 the choir was vaulted. Between 1781 and 1782, the churchyard wall was repaired and a year later the keeper's house was built, which was converted into an ossuary after 1800 - however, it was soon demolished. In the 1930s the church was then repaired, between 1933 and 1934 the church surroundings were repaired and in 1936 the interior was repaired. in 1957 an oil stove was installed, in 1958 the church was painted and in 1968 and 1969 the sacristy roof and chancel were gradually rebuilt. In 1986 the church roof was repaired again.

Back to all Concerts